Annual Village Easter Egg Hunt - Saturday, March 31, 2018
The Village of Los Ranchos will host our annual Easter Egg Hunt for children under 12 at Hartnett Park located at 6718 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Los Ranchos, NM 87107.
- The Egg Hunt begins promptly at 10:00 A.M., so get there early!
- It's always the day before Easter
- It's a FREE event for kids up to age 12
- Bring your own Easter basket
- Youths are divided into age groups: 0-4, 5-7, 8-12
- Please do not bring any eggs of your own, hard-boiled nor plastic eggs
- All eggs are plastic eggs and are stuffed with either candy, toys, or both
- Special "Golden Eggs" will be hidden with the rest of the eggs. Finders turn them in for a large Easter Basket after the hunt!
- The Egg Hunt is for the youth, no adults allowed to participate except parents helping their children in the 0-4 age group
- Instruct your child to meet you back at the perimeter after the hunt
- If you have youths in more than one age group, instruct your children to meet you back at the announcement table or some other designated spot
- Meet the Easter Bunny after the Egg Hunt!
- The Bernalillo County Fire Department will be on-site, greeting children. Stop by and have your children checkout the fire truck!
If you have any questions, please contact us.