Forms, Permits and Applications
Most cities, counties, towns, and villages require forms, permits and applications for a variety of work. Examples include special events, public records, animal control complaints, road excavation or barricades, you will want to ensure the proper paperwork is successfully completed, submitted, and approved.
Planning and Zoning related permits and applications are required before certain property changes and uses can go forward — whether it’s demolishing an old building or constructing a new one. We all depend on local government to regulate these activities to protect us from property-related disasters. Flooded basements or fire from electrical shorts are examples, as well as building collapses due to structural failure. Permits protect your family, your home, and help prevent mistakes. When you take out a permit, you are paying to have a certified inspector come out and ensure that work is done safely and to code.
Please note, there is a fee for some permits and applications. The Village does not accept credit cards at this time. Cash or check only.
- 1099-MISC Vendor Tax Form
- Animal Control Complaint
- Barn Rental Request - Alfredo Garcia Barn
- Building Permits*
- Commercial Business Application (C-1 zoning only)
- Conditional Use Application*
- Excavation / Barricade Permit Application
- Fence Permits
- Home Occupation Application (must be submitted in person)
- Parcel Permits
- Park Usage Request
- Pool Permits
- Public Records Request
- Commercial Sign Permits
- Site Development Plan*
- Special Private Event Form
- Subdivision Application*
- Variance Request*
* Please note, if no link is provided above, you must come in to Village Hall for a pre-consulation appointment with the Planning and Zoning Department. To arrange your appointment or if you do not see the form you are looking for, please call Village Hall at (505) 344-6582. Forms can be dropped off at Village of Los Ranchos, 6718 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Los Ranchos, NM 87107, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed in at (505) 344-8978. Some applications/requests require an in-person submittal and review.